- Google launches Stadia, an ambitious streaming service that could change gaming.
- Airtel Vodafone add Rs.48000 Cr to their combined market value within 3 days of loss declaration.
- Apple wins patent for camera on Apple watch,may add face ID.
- Urban ladder posted a profit of Rs.49 Cr in 2018-19 compared to a loss of nearly Rs.119 Cr in the previous year.
- Class 8 kids in Philippines turn stray dogs's poop into construction bricks.
- Kylie Jenner, the best self made billionaire sells 51% of her beauty company to the make-up giant Coty.
- India will be the fastest growing aviation market.
- IndiGo signs one way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways.
- Rs. 2000 notes can be demonetized.
- Startup Barsys unveils Rs. 10,500 smart coaster.
- China agrees with US to cancel tariffs.
- Even God can’t change the numbers of Infosys.
- Google hires former Disney MD as Country Manager.
- Nanosatellites transmit 120 Mbps broadband to Arctic.
- Plastic is banned across the globe.
- Coca-Cola and PepsiCo need an alternative over plastic .
- Coca-Cola leading with PlantBottle.
- Pepsico aims to produce fully recyclable bottles till 2025.
- Indian Government invests Rs.1 Billion to support the upcoming Electric Vehicle Industry via various schemes and subsidies.
- Indian Automotive Industry facing the worst slowdown in history with sales dipping by one-third.
- Import tariffs on Foreign EV's raised heavily and a parade of subsidies given to home grown EV manufacturers and their consumers.
- Various vehicles set to launch in the next 3 years.
- The CCD founder, V G Sidhhartha went missing on Monday, 29th July and was found dead on Wednesday, 31st July.
- Sidhhartha’s letter reveals he was a victim of market turndown, debt and tax terrorism.
- Although, IT department claims the signature doesn’t match his original one.
- Indian government should work on developing a more healthy environment for entrepreneurs.
- Elon venturing into new field of neuro-technology.
- Elon planning to build a BMI system for stimulating and receiving signals from the brain using Artificial Intelligence.
- Neuralink receives a funding of $158 million in 2017.
- Initial motive being curing people from serious brain damages.
- Entering the milk delivery market by the acquisition of Supr Daily
- Investing $100m
- Providing delivery in 6 cities with 1 lakh orders per day currently
- Ready to roll the market
Ever wondered the social media application, ‘Facebook’ could entitle you to mine a cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrencies or digital currency have been a vital currency in the past decade. The growth of this currency has always been exponential . Many young entrepreneurs and businessmen invest in these different types of cryptocurrencies and are endured a great profit too. Some of them have even earned in millions of dollars.Full Story