- Plastic is banned across the globe.
- Coca-Cola and PepsiCo need an alternative over plastic .
- Coca-Cola leading with PlantBottle.
- Pepsico aims to produce fully recyclable bottles till 2025.
- Indian Government invests Rs.1 Billion to support the upcoming Electric Vehicle Industry via various schemes and subsidies.
- Indian Automotive Industry facing the worst slowdown in history with sales dipping by one-third.
- Import tariffs on Foreign EV's raised heavily and a parade of subsidies given to home grown EV manufacturers and their consumers.
- Various vehicles set to launch in the next 3 years.
- The CCD founder, V G Sidhhartha went missing on Monday, 29th July and was found dead on Wednesday, 31st July.
- Sidhhartha’s letter reveals he was a victim of market turndown, debt and tax terrorism.
- Although, IT department claims the signature doesn’t match his original one.
- Indian government should work on developing a more healthy environment for entrepreneurs.
- Elon venturing into new field of neuro-technology.
- Elon planning to build a BMI system for stimulating and receiving signals from the brain using Artificial Intelligence.
- Neuralink receives a funding of $158 million in 2017.
- Initial motive being curing people from serious brain damages.
- Entering the milk delivery market by the acquisition of Supr Daily
- Investing $100m
- Providing delivery in 6 cities with 1 lakh orders per day currently
- Ready to roll the market
Ever wondered the social media application, ‘Facebook’ could entitle you to mine a cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrencies or digital currency have been a vital currency in the past decade. The growth of this currency has always been exponential . Many young entrepreneurs and businessmen invest in these different types of cryptocurrencies and are endured a great profit too. Some of them have even earned in millions of dollars.Full Story